Positively impact a child | Grow as a leader | Earn service hours
Tues, Oct 4th
Lunchtime @ Salesian
Learn quickly about how the program works and how YOU can get involved as a volunteer Student Coach
Area Director, Moises Ramirez shares highlights of last year's program to get a feel for what THRIVE - 4 - Kids looks like
THRIVE!-4-Kids Informational Flyer
Enrollment for the Fall 2022 Season of THRIVE!-4-Kids is OPEN. The ten-week small group mentoring experience begins on Sat, Oct 1st. Space is limited. Parent Informational webinars are available, see above for the next convenient meetup via zoom. Download: Spanish or English
Volunteer Requirements for the role of: Student Coach - THRIVE! - 4- Kids Small Group Mentoring
- Must be able to commit to:
- the Kickoff Meetup (all parents, kids & leaders): Sat, October 1st - 2pm-5pm
- each weekly meeting during the 10-week session: Thurs, Oct 6 - Thurs, Dec 15 from 6:30p-7:30p
- Must be 15 years of age by the start date of the session
- Must complete the online volunteer application
- Must attend ONE LIVE training sessions to prepare for your experience working at camp. (offered face-to-face and online)
- Must clear a background check
- Must comply with the following statements:
- TYM and THRIVE! - 4 - Kids is a drug-free, alcohol-free, smoking-free program. No exceptions.
- I will value appropriate behavior that includes the words I say, what I wear, and how I conduct myself around THRIVE kids.
If this all sounds excellent, and you are ready to apply. Please complete the online application below.
Welcome to YOUR
THRIVE! -4- Kids Hub
Come here anytime for the latest and greatest of all things THRIVE! Event announcements & registration, key dates and our theme this season.
Pod sessions are held online on Thursdays 6p-7p.
Click the button above to join the goodness.