Build Christian leaders by equipping, encouraging, and
empowering the kids we serve through outdoor experiences, spiritual development, and intentional lasting relationships.
- Promote healing and hope for children who have endured unbearable hardships.
- Develop self-reliance as a tool for independence and success.
- Increase self-esteem and understanding of a child’s personal view and self worth.
- Develop the aptitude to go beyond self-imposed limitations.
- Increase a child’s trust, appreciation and sensitivity to others.
- Develop communication, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Develop the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Foster the change of habitual unproductive behaviors to new, productive patterns.
- Improve school attendance and behavior.
- Encourage involvement in school sports and other extracurricular activities.
Today's Youth Matter - 469 Valley Way, Milpitas, CA 95035 - (408) 719-9125